Oh, how proud my nanna and mother must be! And how sorry my poor husband is, again. I was on my way to work yesterday when I spotted this lovely antique piece on the side of the road. Treasured trash! Thankfully there was no one behind me because I slammed on my brakes, threw my husbands little sporty car in reverse and spent the next 10 minutes shoving and pulling, pushing and grunting this little baby into the front seat of the car. The trunk was too small and i was determined. Persistence is key to the junk-a-holic! It almost did not fit, but with both the passenger's chair laid flat along with mine I was able to squeeze this dresser and myself back into the car. I made it the last 1/2 mile to work, safely and with no police officers seeing me. Now i just have to figure out how to get it from Ruth's garage back to my house. I need a pickup truck and a bigger studio!
No comments:
Post a Comment