Monday, September 21, 2009

Fountain Square Art Festival

Here are photos from this weekend. I had a blast at my first official outdoor art festival. Thanks to all of the wonderful folks from Fountain Square who worked so hard to make it happen!! And thank you to everyone who stopped by to visit & bought books and cards.
A view of the booth as I was setting up.

a bit of cleaning...

Kelsey Didion and Matt Smith, showing their love, support & enthusiasm.

I am showing off my favorite head piece. It is a handmade flower from BH Crafts in Sarajevo. www.bhcrafts.com


Here are photos from this weekend. I had a blast at my first official outdoor art festival. Thanks to all of the wonderful folks from Fountain Square who worked so hard to make it happen!! And thank you to everyone who stopped by to visit & bought books and cards.

1 comment:

junglentink said...

you are beautiful friend... i love you!