Thursday, February 25, 2010

Wedding Season in full Swing


This spring I have been totally blessed & very busy with a slew of custom orders for Wedding Guest Book.  I was not sure if these would take off or not as Etsy is loaded up with book makers and guest books of every size, shape and color.  Despite that fact, I had an amazing response and was able to make some of my favorite custom guest books yet!  Here are some samples of the most recent ones: 


~Vintage Guest Book made out of a reclaimed 
antique book, gold handmade paper and a 
hand-torn archival text block. ~


~Another antique book up-cycled into 
a custom guest book.  Hand bound 
with the coptic stitch and Irish Linen thread. ~


~"Love Birds" Guest book created using an 
original woodblock print, handmade paper, 
and archival paper.  Also Coptic Bound using
 linen thread. ~


~Antique up-cycled Custom Guest Book~


No comments: