Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Home again

The Binding Bee booth display taking shape...
Tim and I got home late Sunday evening from a VERY full and busy weekend at the Broad Ripple Art Fair. Thanks so much to everyone who stopped by our booth! This was the first really large art show that we attended and we were thrilled to have so many people welcome and support us.  My new tent held up like a charm despite the rain we had on Sunday and we did not have any leaks this time around... thank goodness. The tent I used last year blew away at one festival and sprang multiple leaks at another ( a pretty major problem when selling paper goods) so for this year we decided to retire it and splurge on an upgrade and we are so glad we did.Thanks again for the support! Thanks also to the wonderful and incredibly organized folks at the Indianapolis Art Center for putting on such a well-run event.

1 comment:

Lindsay Conner said...

Matt and I totally thought about going and changed our minds...went to downtown Noblesville that day instead! We'll see you at Indie Handicraft ;)